LuxHair ScalpProtector Dab 50ml Aimed at creating a very thin film that acts as a barrier to prevent damage to the scalp and improves adhesive adhesion. Specifically formulated to create a very thin, shine-free film that protects the scalp, preventing damage to the scalp during the application of hair adhesives and improving the adhesion of hair adhesives.
Advantages LuxHair ScalpProtector Dab 50ml
- Protects the scalp, preventing irritation.
- Creates a very thin and undetectable protective film.
- Improves adhesion of tapes and liquid adhesives.
LuxHair ScalpProtector Dab 50ml Recommendations for use
- Spread Scalp Protector with the cloth applicator on the areas of the scalp where the liquid adhesive or tape is to be applied later.
- After application, allow the liquid to dry until it is no longer sticky to the touch. A hairdryer can be used to speed up the drying process.
- For hygienic reasons, it is recommended that the use is personal so that the same applicator is not used for different hairpieces users.
Here are some tips:
Removing your system is easy with the right products. Don’t rip it off but use a lace release or a remover to loosen the edges, use more if you have to. The lace release is not greasy and will not stain. Removers on citrus or oil base will need more cleaning afterwards. Always remove from the back to the front to prevent damage to the front hairline, especially when you prefer wearing the hair back. Clean the base with a base cleaner (skin bases) or a remover that takes all the adhesive residues from the system. Wash the system with a deep cleaning shampoo, a hydrating and moisturizing shampoo and use conditioner when needed. Let the system air dry, this too extents the life of the system. Blow drying damages the hairs. Clean the scalp very well. Still have some hair, clean that too. Exfoliate or scrub and make sure the skin is clean of residues, oils and dead skin cells. Use a scalp protector to create a barrier between the adhesive and the skin. This prevents sweat and oil to weaken the adhesive and protects the skin from chemicals.
Treat your hair like a project!